German man dies from dog lick after contracting extremely rare bacteria - National | travel-beijing.info - Dog licked
- Views: 931 257
A year-old man in Germany has died after contracting a rare infection when he was licked by his dog. Doctors have warned pet owners to seek urgent medical advice if they exhibit unusual flu-like symptoms following the rare case, details of which have been published in a paper. A healthy year-old man was hospitalized, and later died, from a mysterious illness, and doctors found the culprit came from his canine.